The PRWeek Global Awards celebrate the best campaigns, people and organisations involved in cross-region communications. In collaboration with its clients, Weber Shandwick was recognised for campaigns across several categories:
- “Honeywell Goes Live to Drive Demand Worldwide” with Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solutions won in the Global Integration category
- “Manyata: #DONTFORGETMOMS” with MSD India won in the Public Sector category
- “Facing Up to Schizophrenia: The Fight for Better Treatment, Support and Acceptance” with Hong Kong Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation received high commendation in the Public Sector category
- “#TOOCOOLFORPLASTICS” with Iceland Foods received high commendation in Issues & Crisis
- “Youth AG-Summit: Inspiring the Next Generation of Agriculture Leaders” with Bayer Crop Science received high commendation in the Global Impact category
Heimann’s distinction in the Global Agency Professional category marks the latest recognition in a celebrated career for Weber Shandwick’s president, who is well known for driving the industry forward into new territory. In 2017, Heimann was presented with The Holmes Report’s Individual Achievement Award and was named to Diversity Journal’s Women Worth Watching List – both of which recognised her for pushing the boundaries in the industry for more than two decades. In 2016, Heimann was inducted into PRWeek’s inaugural Hall of Femme, recognising trailblazers in communications In 2015, she was named to The Holmes Report’sInnovator 25 list. Previously, she was designated an Advertising Age Woman to Watch.
“Gail is Weber Shandwick’s North Star when it comes to embedding creativity into everything we do and staying ahead of what’s next,” Polansky said. “It’s easy to see how Gail’s passion for innovation and her strong belief in the power of communications to make a difference permeates our work and our business.”
The 2018 PRWeek Agency of the Year honours are among several recognitions earned by the agency in the past year, including being designated an Ad Age Agency A-List Standout in 2017 and 2018 and The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2017.